Wednesday 26 January 2011

My inventory....so far

Well Fiona thinks I'm mad but I now have:

3 x 8gb iPod Touch (1st gen)
2 x 2gb Nano (1st gen)
1 x 2gb Nano (2nd gen)
1 x 1 or 2gb Shuffle (2nd gen)
1 x 8gb Nano (3rd gen)
1 x 4gb Nano (3rd gen)
1 x 4gb iPod Mini (1st gen)
1 x 4gb iPod Mini (2nd gen)

also a Samsung MP3 player that I don't have a charger for....

Anyway, after a few hours of fiddling I salvaged bits from one Touch into the other and have a fully working one, also the 8gb Nano is working but needs a new battery (which I ordered).
The 2nd gen Nanos logic board was subjected to a bodged solder job (not by me!) so is goosed.
One of the 1st gen Nanos screen is cracked, hopefully can Frankenstein the two together to make one.

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © My Eleven Thousand