Tuesday 25 January 2011

Odds n' sods & faulty iPods

Today I had the bright idea that maybe I could fix broken iPods, I mean how hard could it be?!
I set about scowering eBay for suitably broken (and cheap) Apple products and had soon added the max 200 items to my watch list and some into wishlist....I watched a few end and was amazed at how much bust pods go for!
Anyway, I took the plunge and bid on a few ditties...outbid (usually sniped at 3 seconds). So I changed tact, checked out what different models sold for and set my bids accordingly - also worth looking for BIN/Best Offers - can get a few good deals there.

Several hours (and £'s) later I was the proud owner of a couple of Touches, Nanos and other assorted MP3 goodness.

We'll see how I fair when they arrive and I see the state of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © My Eleven Thousand